Thursday, November 24, 2011

Can I trust you?

Dear Friend,

My name is Sergent Thomas Allen. I am an American soldier presently on
active service with Squadron battalion here in Afghanistan. I served with
the Third Infantry Division in Iraq since 2003, before thousand of my
lucky colleagues were pulled out in August last year, leaving my superior
and myself among the unlucky ones redeployed to Afghanistan where I am
serving presently. During my call to duty in Iraq, my superior and I moved
US$25million (Twenty five million US dollars) being part of funds
recovered from late Saddam Hussein during a search in one of his palaces
in 2003. Through the assistance of a Senior Red Cross Delegate to Iraq,
this fund has been safely moved out of Iraq to a secured location

You can go to this web link to read about events that took place here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Basically, since my superior and I are still on active service, we can not
continue to keep these funds in the secured location due to a classified
information we received from our "Contact Person" where the funds are
deposited. Hence my Superior Officer has authorized me to look for a
reliable and trustworthy person that could assist us to retrieve the funds
immediately for investment placements. This is why I am sending this mail
to you, seeking your urgent intervention and assistance.

Once you retrieve the funds, you shall take 30% of it which from our
calculation is US$7 .5million, 5% of it set aside for expenses while my
superior and I shall require your candid assistance to place the remaining
65% in a good investment platform in your country on our behalf. Due to my
call of duty here coupled with the secret nature of this transaction, I
prefer you communicate with me through email at the moment.

If you know you could keep this transaction very secret, please get back
to me


Respectfully submitted,
Sergent Thomas Allen

No comments: