Monday, November 21, 2011

Get back to me

Greeting to you,

I am Mr kute ben from the northern part of Burkina faso I want to seek your assistance after my discovery during auditing in my bank as am the manager of Bill and Exchange at the Foreign Remittance Department of BANK OF AFRICA,(BOA) In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of USD$15million US dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family in plane Crash 2003,

Since his death, the have been expecting his next of Kin to come over and claim his money because we can't release it unless somebody applies for it as his next of Kin, please I want you to stand for me as his next of kin so that the bank will transfer the fund into your account then I will come over to meet you in your country for my own share, do not view this as been illegal but an opportunity as await your urgent response to enable me give you more details.
please reply with those information's below so that I can know you very well before I go ahead with you.Remember that the fund has been calculated 50% for me 40% for you in provision of your bank account and 10% is for any expenses that might come out during the process of this transaction.

Your International passport or ID card.
Your age.
Your private telephone number.
Your country.
Your profession.

Remain bless
Mr kute ben

No comments: